The TINKSKY Derma Roller has 192, 0.5mm Micro Needles to stimulate, plump and rejuvenate the skin.
Helps reduce sun damage and progressive collagen loss. Micro needle skin rejuvenation or "Mesolift" infuses the dermis with potent vitamins and anti-oxidants to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin. Micro needle skin massage stimulates collagen production,
Used in conjunction with vitamin enriched facial creams, anti-wrinkle creams, skin whitening or scar-reducing creams, the 192-needles Micro-needle Roller, can quickly provide 200,000 tiny direct channels to allow active ingredients to effectively penetrate the skin.
Micro-needle rollers help reduce and soften pimples or surgical scars, diminish the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks, clean heavy pitted skin, and assist in reversing the raging effects of sun damage.
- Needle length: 0.5mm.
- Total needle number: 192 needles.
- Roller color: Gold and Silver.
- Material: medical-grade stainless steel (needle) and hard plastic (handle).
- 100% brand new and high quality 192-Needles Micro-needle Roller Medical Therapy Skin Care Tool.
- A common cosmetic procedure for treating many conditions by stimulating collagen and elastin production.
- Stimulates collagen production.
- Improves elasticity of skin.
- Reduces pore size and firming.
- Smoothes acne scars.
- Promotes skin rejuvenation.
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles.
- Mildly roll 10 times vertically and horizontally.
- Can be used on all areas of the face, neck and body and scalp.
1. Soak for 5 minutes in a 75% alcohol - water solution.
2. Use ultraviolet to disinfect for about 45 minutes.
Includes a transparent protective box for holding the derma roller.
- Do not force the roller into the skin, but simply use mild pressure.
- Roll obliquely at the same intensity covering the same areas in both directions (vertically and horizontally).
- Not suitable for use onto the following skin conditions: active acne, eczema, rosacea, peonasis, servere solar karatosis and raised moles or warts.
- Keep out of reach of children.